If you get an error on update like in the screenshot or you have clicked the link "update now" in the plugins list and nothing happens, it is very likely that your license is not valid anymore. Please check your license on page "ASA 2 Pro / License". For more details please see chapter License issues.
Articles in this section
- The ASA2 refresh cronjob is not working on cPanel
- My webhoster only allows to configure PHP scripts for cronjob command. How can I set up the ASA2 cronjobs with such webhosters?
- When I search for products, I receive the error message "Your [AWS access key] is not registered as an Amazon Associate. Please register as an associate at https://affiliate-program.amazon..."
- Is it possible to use use my own buy button image?
- How can I build a product link without tracking ID?
- If I do not the Repo feature, will this mean that serving the page with the products on will be slow for visitors at all?
- How do I keep the Amazon products on my site up to date? Can I automate this or do I have to manually intervene to keep them up to date?
- What are ASA 2's SEO features?
- I have configured the cronjob to refresh the product via C-Panel like this "/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amazon-simple-affiliate/scripts/script.sh". Is that right?
- I get an error with message 'cache_dir "/tmp/asa2" is not writable'. What can I do?