Please make sure, that you set the right encoding in your HTML mail template. Use the example HTML email template from the PSN resources which uses <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" /> in the html header for unicode support. Please check out this tutorial: Which doctype should I use in HTML email?
Articles in this section
- Is it possible with PSN to sent emails on user registration?
- The Content Diff placeholders are not working on WooCommerce products, why?
- Occasionally placeholder [post_editlink] is empty, why?
- My emails are always going to the spam folder. How can I avoid this?
- I bought the "Regular License". Can I upgrade to the "Extended License"?
- I get a PHP warning message: "Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons."
- I have PSN installed on a WordPress Multisite system. Is there a simple way to check all the sites and update the databases?
- Can I set a custom FROM? I need to set the FROM name, not the FROM email address. Is it possible?
- When I update the plugin via the WordPress backend, I get the error "Download failed. Forbidden"
- Can I upgrade from Lite to Premium to keep my notification rules?