There are many reasons why an email will go to the spam folder. One of the most common reasons are spam trigger words and phishing phrases. They should be avoided in subject and body of the email. Please refer to these resources to find out more about preventing emails going to spam folder:
Articles in this section
- Is it possible with PSN to sent emails on user registration?
- The Content Diff placeholders are not working on WooCommerce products, why?
- Occasionally placeholder [post_editlink] is empty, why?
- My emails are always going to the spam folder. How can I avoid this?
- I bought the "Regular License". Can I upgrade to the "Extended License"?
- I get a PHP warning message: "Warning: parse_ini_file() has been disabled for security reasons."
- I have PSN installed on a WordPress Multisite system. Is there a simple way to check all the sites and update the databases?
- Can I set a custom FROM? I need to set the FROM name, not the FROM email address. Is it possible?
- When I update the plugin via the WordPress backend, I get the error "Download failed. Forbidden"
- Can I upgrade from Lite to Premium to keep my notification rules?