The buy button is not a link, like the view button, but an HTML form. This is why you can not see the destination link when you hover the mouse over it. The form contains both the Associate ID and your Amazon Access Key ID as shown by this example provided by Amazon.
Articles in this section
- The ASA2 refresh cronjob is not working on cPanel
- My webhoster only allows to configure PHP scripts for cronjob command. How can I set up the ASA2 cronjobs with such webhosters?
- When I search for products, I receive the error message "Your [AWS access key] is not registered as an Amazon Associate. Please register as an associate at https://affiliate-program.amazon..."
- Is it possible to use use my own buy button image?
- How can I build a product link without tracking ID?
- If I do not the Repo feature, will this mean that serving the page with the products on will be slow for visitors at all?
- How do I keep the Amazon products on my site up to date? Can I automate this or do I have to manually intervene to keep them up to date?
- What are ASA 2's SEO features?
- I have configured the cronjob to refresh the product via C-Panel like this "/public_html/wp-content/plugins/amazon-simple-affiliate/scripts/script.sh". Is that right?
- I get an error with message 'cache_dir "/tmp/asa2" is not writable'. What can I do?